Bass Kickin Boat Giveaway Contest Rules
SOUTH CENTRAL MEDIA
“BASS KICKING BOAT GIVEAWAY”
Rules and Regulations
1. To be eligible to participate in this contest, qualifiers must be 21 years or older.
2. No purchase is necessary to enter. Only one entry per person. Only one person per household may become qualified.
3. Incomplete or illegible entries or registrations may be disqualified.
4. To be eligible to participate in this contest, qualifiers must be a legal residents of the United States of America and permanently reside in the following Tennessee, Kentucky, Virginia or North Carolina counties: Anderson (TN), Bell (KY), Blount (TN), Campbell (TN), Claiborne (TN), Cocke (TN), Cumberland (TN), Fentress (TN), Graham (NC), Grainger (TN), Greene (TN), Hamblen (TN), Hancock (TN), Hawkins (TN), Jefferson (TN), Knox (TN), Lee (VA), Loudon (TN), McCreary (KY), McMinn (TN) Meigs (TN), Monroe (TN), Morgan (TN), Rhea (TN), Roane (TN), Scott (TN), Sevier (TN), Swain (NC), Union (TN) and/or Whitley (KY).
5. Grand Prize is a Ranger RT188 fishing boat and trailer valued at $26,665.
6. METHODS OF ENTRY: There are three ways for listeners to qualify to win the grand prize. 1) Qualify on air with WIMZ by listening for the cue to call and being the specified caller during the weeks of 2/24/14 -3/14/14 as well as the weeks of 6/23/14-7/11/14. 2) By visiting the websites and Facebook pages of Cherokee Distributing, Coulter Company and Bunch Marine between 2/24/14 and 7/18/14. 3) Register at specified Keystone Light displays at Cherokee vendors between 2/24/14 and 7/18/14 and fill out an official entry form to be eligible.
7. The number of qualifiers will be as follows:
a. WIMZ on air qualifiers - 120
b. Bunch Marine Web/Facebook page – 15
c. Cherokee Distributing Web/Facebook page - 15
d. Coulter Company Web/Facebook page - 15
e. Keystone Lite displays - 90
8. All qualifiers will be required to attend a grand prize giveaway on August 6th at Cottone Eyed Joes located 11220 Outlet Drive, Knoxville, TN. All qualifiers will receive a phone call or letter in the mail with details about the grand prize giveaway and contest mechanism. Attendees must be 21 years of age to be admitted at the grand prize giveaway. WIMZ is NOT responsible for any lost mail, incorrect addresses, incorrect phone numbers, or failure to notify winners of the grand prize event.
9. Employees of South Central Media or other radio stations in the Knoxville area and their respective affiliated companies, distributors, advertising and promotion agencies, and the immediate family members or household members of each are ineligible. Employees of Participating sponsors and employees of any other company where a live remote is held are ineligible. Employees, agents and officers of alcohol beverage retailers and distributors and their family members are not eligible to enter or win.
10. WIMZ may require proof of age, identification and/or social security number prior to delivering a prize.
11. Grand Prize winner is responsible for all, fees, licenses, and registration.
12. Registrations or entries that are determined by Station Management to be fraudulent, incomplete, and illegible or duplicates will be void and the person making such an entry will be barred from further participation.
13. All entries and registrations become the property of South Central Media and will not be acknowledged or returned.
14. South Central Media is not responsible for theft, destruction, or failure of delivery of, or unauthorized access or alterations to, contest entries, and the radio station reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the contest for any such occurrences.
15. South Central Media is not responsible for loss of service to the contest phone number due to overload, busy signals, or any other factors that may prevent an individual from completing his/her call. South Central Media cannot be held liable for (a) any lost or stolen membership entries or registrations, prizes or contest information, (b) any attempted registration or contact of grand prize event including phone or mail problems, lost, disconnected, not fully received, illegible or inaudible, nor (c) any technical malfunction related to any computer network, software, internet access, ISP's, servers, routers, or any other technical problem that may impact registration or prize claim including, without limitation, any internet telephone call connections, fax transmission or telephone calls. South Central Media and its sponsors are not responsible for printing errors.
16. By participating in this contest, each entrant hereby consents to South Central Media and its sponsors using the contestant’s name, voice, likeness, biographical information, hometown, his/her participation in the contest, and the substance of the contestant’s entry (in whole or in part) for on-air broadcast and for advertising and promotional purposes. Entrant agrees that no additional compensation will be paid for such usage.
17. South Central Media shall be the sole arbiters in all matters relating to the contest and the interpretation of the contest rules. The decisions of South Central Media shall be final.
18. Entry into South Central Media contests constitutes agreement to abide by these rules, as well as any other specific contest rules established by South Central Media. These contest rules supersede, to the extent only of any conflict, any applicable general contest rules of South Central Media.
19. This contest is subject to all applicable laws and regulations and is void where prohibited.