Hog Days 2014
WIMZ/COLBOCH HARLEY DAVIDSON/ PILOT/HOOTERS
Rules and Regulations
1. To be eligible to participate in this contest, qualifiers must be 18 years or older.
2. No purchase is necessary to enter.
3. Only one entry per person.
4. Only one person per household may become qualified.
5. Incomplete or illegible entries or registrations may be disqualified.
6. To be eligible to participate in this contest, qualifiers must be a legal residents of the United States of America and permanently reside in the following Tennessee, Kentucky, Virginia or North Carolina counties: Anderson (TN), Bell (KY), Blount (TN), Campbell (TN), Claiborne (TN), Cocke (TN), Cumberland (TN), Fentress (TN), Graham (NC), Grainger (TN), Greene (TN), Hamblen (TN), Hancock (TN), Hawkins (TN), Jefferson (TN), Knox (TN), Lee (VA), Loudon (TN), McCreary (KY), McMinn (TN) Meigs (TN), Monroe (TN), Morgan (TN), Rhea (TN), Roane (TN), Scott (TN), Sevier (TN), Swain (NC), Union (TN) and/or Whitley (KY).
7. Grand Prize is a 2014 Harley Davidson - Soft Tail Breakout valued at $19,911. The number of qualifiers will be as follows:
a. On air qualifiers – up to 150
b. Freeloaders Club qualifiers – up to 30
c. Remote broadcasts/station appearances – up to 100
8. METHOD OF ENTRY: There are three ways for listeners to qualify to win the grand prize. 1) Qualify on air with WIMZ by listening for the cue to call and being caller 20 weekdays between 5/12/14 through 6/20/14 at 656-ROCK (7625) or 656-ROLL (7655). 2) Register at specified “Hog Days” remote broadcasts & station appearances from 5/10/14 through 7/10/14 where a maximum of 5 people from each remote broadcast/station appearance will be randomly drawn from registrants in the entry box. 3) Freeloader Club members can register inside the Freeloaders Club at www.WIMZ.com where each Friday from 5/12/15 through 6/20/14 up to 5 people will be randomly drawn from registrants.
9. All qualifiers will be required to attend the grand prize giveaway at Hard Rock Café on Thursday, 7/10/14. Qualifiers are required to check in at the “WIMZ broadcast booth” between the hours of 7pm and 8pm or will be disqualified. Upon check in qualifiers will be randomly assigned to a group (maximum of up to 6 groups). All qualifiers will then be eliminated by the group they are assigned to until one group remains by a TBD method. Members of final group will participate in a reverse drawing to determine the grand prize winner. All qualifiers will receive a phone call or letter in the mail with details about the grand prize giveaway and contest mechanism.
10. WIMZ is NOT responsible for any lost mail, incorrect addresses, incorrect phone numbers, or failure to notify winners of the grand prize event.
11. Employees of South Central Media or other radio stations in the Knoxville area and their respective affiliated companies, distributors, advertising and promotion agencies, and the immediate family members or household members of each are ineligible. Employees of Participating sponsors and employees of any other company where a live remote is held are ineligible.
12. WIMZ may require proof of age, identification and/or social security number prior to delivering a prize.
13. Grand Prize winner is responsible for all, fees, licenses, and registration.
14. Registrations or entries that are determined by Station Management to be fraudulent, incomplete, and illegible or duplicates will be void and the person making such an entry will be barred from further participation.
15. All entries and registrations become the property of WIMZ and will not be acknowledged or returned.
16. South Central Media and WIMZ are not responsible for theft, destruction, or failure of delivery of, or unauthorized access or alterations to, contest entries, and the radio station reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the contest for any such occurrences.
17. WIMZ is not responsible for loss of service to the contest phone number due to overload, busy signals, or any other factors that may prevent an individual from completing his/her call. WIMZ cannot be held liable for (a) any lost or stolen membership entries or registrations, prizes or contest information, (b) any attempted registration or contact of grand prize event including phone or mail problems, lost, disconnected, not fully received, illegible or inaudible, nor (c) any technical malfunction related to any computer network, software, internet access, ISP's, servers, routers, or any other technical problem that may impact registration or prize claim including, without limitation, any internet telephone call connections, fax transmission or telephone calls. WIMZ and its sponsors are not responsible for printing errors.
18. By participating in this contest, each entrant hereby consents to WIMZ and its sponsors using the contestant’s name, voice, likeness, biographical information, hometown, his/her participation in the contest, and the substance of the contestant’s entry (in whole or in part) for on-air broadcast and for advertising and promotional purposes. Entrant agrees that no additional compensation will be paid for such usage.
19. South Central Media and WIMZ shall be the sole arbiters in all matters relating to the contest and the interpretation of the contest rules. The decisions of WIMZ shall be final.
20. Entry into WIMZ contests constitutes agreement to abide by these rules, as well as any other specific contest rules established by WIMZ. These contest rules supersede, to the extent only of any conflict, any applicable general contest rules of WIMZ.
21. Copies of these complete contest rules are available at South Central Media Station studios located at 1100 Sharps Ridge Road, Knoxville, TN 37917.
22. This contest is subject to all applicable laws and regulations and is void where prohibited.