Rules and Regulations
1. To be eligible to participate in this contest, entrants must be 21 years or older.
2. Prize for this contest is as follows: 2014 Sea Doo Spark 2up 900 ACE valued at $6,019.98.
3. There are three ways for listeners to enter the contest. 1- Register by visiting www.957thex.com and registering for the “X-List Club.” “X-List Club” members may then register for the “Sea-Doo Giveaway” contest within the “X-List” contesting site between 6/9/14 and 8/31/14. 2- Register by visiting www.wimz.com and registering for the “Freeloaders Club.” “Freeloaders Club” members may then register for the “See-Doo Giveaway” contest within the “Freeloaders” contesting site between 6/9/14 and 8/31/14. 3- Register at participating Miller Lite remotes and vendors between 6/9/14 and 8/31/14.
4. To be eligible to participate in this contest, qualifiers must be a legal residents of the United States of America and permanently reside in the following Tennessee, Kentucky, Virginia or North Carolina counties: Anderson (TN), Bell (KY), Blount (TN), Campbell (TN), Claiborne (TN), Cocke (TN), Cumberland (TN), Fentress (TN), Graham (NC), Grainger (TN), Greene (TN), Hamblen (TN), Hancock (TN), Hawkins (TN), Jefferson (TN), Knox (TN), Lee (VA), Loudon (TN), McCreary (KY), McMinn (TN) Meigs (TN), Monroe (TN), Morgan (TN), Rhea (TN), Roane (TN), Scott (TN), Sevier (TN), Swain (NC), Union (TN) and/or Whitley (KY).
5. Qualifiers will be as follows:
1. X-List Club: 150
2. Freeloaders Club: 150
3. Miller Lite Remotes and Vendors: 150
6. All qualifiers will be required to attend a grand prize giveaway event on September 25th at Wild Wing Cafe. All qualifiers will receive a phone call or letter in the mail with details about the grand prize giveaway prior to the event. Upon check in qualifiers will be randomly assigned to a group (maximum of up to 6 groups). All qualifiers will then be eliminated by the group they are assigned to until one group remains by a TBD method. Members of the final group will be asked to participate in a reverse drawing to come up with one winner.
7. Employees of Midwest Communications or other radio stations in the Knoxville area and their respective affiliated companies, distributors, advertising and promotion agencies, and the immediate family members or household members of each are not eligible. Employees of participating sponsors and employees of any other company where a live remote is held are ineligible.
8. Midwest Communications may require proof of age, identification and/or social security number prior to delivering a prize.
9. No purchase is necessary to enter.
10. Only one entry per person.
11. Must be present to win.
12. Only one person per household may become qualified.
13. Incomplete entries or registrations may be disqualified.
14. Midwest Communications is not responsible for any lost mail, incorrect addresses, incorrect phone numbers, or failure to notify winners of the grand prize event.
15. Grand Prize winner is responsible for all, fees, licenses, and registration.
16. Membership registrations or entries that are determined by Station Management to be fraudulent, incomplete, and illegible or duplicates will be void and the person making such an entry barred from further participation.
17. All entries and registrations become the property of Midwest Communications and will not be acknowledged or returned.
18. Midwest Communications cannot be held liable for (a) any lost or stolen membership entries or registrations, prizes or contest information, (b) any attempted registration or contact of grand prize event including phone or mail problems, lost, disconnected, not fully received, illegible or inaudible, nor (c) any technical malfunction related to any computer network, software, internet access, ISP's, servers, routers, or any other technical problem that may impact registration or prize claim including, without limitation, any internet telephone call connections, fax transmission or telephone calls. Midwest Communications and its sponsors are not responsible for printing errors.
19. By participating in this contest, each entrant hereby consents to Midwest Communications and its sponsors using the contestant’s name, voice, likeness, biographical information, hometown, his/her participation in the contest, and the substance of the contestant’s entry (in whole or in part) for on-air broadcast and for advertising and promotional purposes. Entrant agrees that no additional compensation will be paid for such usage.
20. Midwest Communications reserves the right to make rules, contest changes and change the aforementioned contest dates. Midwest Communications shall be the sole arbiters in all matters relating to the contest and the interpretation of the contest rules. The decisions of Midwest Communications shall be final. Midwest Communications reserves the right to cancel the contest at any time without prior notification.
21. Entry into Midwest Communications contests constitutes agreement to abide by these rules, as well as any other specific contest rules established by Midwest Communications. These contest rules supersede, to the extent only of any conflict, any applicable general contest rules of Midwest Communications.
22. Copies of these complete contest rules are available at Midwest Communications Station studios located at 1100 Sharps Ridge Road, Knoxville, TN 37917.
23. This contest is subject to all applicable laws and regulations and is void where prohibited.