WIMZ DUCK DYNASTY RULES AND REGULATIONS
WIMZ "DUCK DYNASTY” RULES AND REGULATIONS
1. To be eligible to participate in this contest, entrants must be 18 years or older.
2. Prizes available for this contest include:
a) 2 upper balcony tickets to “Clayton Homes Presents Duck Dynasty” at the Knoxville Civic Auditorium on Friday, October 25th
b) 2 floor level back of house tickets “Clayton Homes Presents Duck Dynasty” at the Knoxville Civic Auditorium on Friday, October 25th
c) 2 main floor level tickets to “Clayton Homes Presents Duck Dynasty” at the Knoxville Civic Auditorium on Friday, October 25th
d) 2 VIP premium main floor level tickets plus entrance into the pre-show meet and greet party to “Clayton Homes Presents Duck Dynasty” at the Knoxville Civic Auditorium on Friday, October 25th
3. METHODS OF ENTRY: 1) Visit www.WIMZ.com beginning 9/30/13 and ending 10/20/13 to register to win (2) tickets to “Clayton Homes Presents Duck Dynasty” on 10/15/13, 2 floor level tickets will be given away the weeks of 9/30 and 10/7, and 2 VIP floor level tickets the week of 10/14. One winner will be chosen at random from the entries received once per week beginning 9/30/13 and ending 10/2013. 2) Listen to WIMZ beginning 9/30/13 and ending 10/11/13 between the hours of 2pm and 6pm for “Name that Duck Call” contesting. The specified caller at 656-ROCK and 656-ROLL will be taken to play “Name that Duck Call.” “Name that Duck Call” contesting will include a WIMZ personality playing audio of up to 3 Classic Rock songs in the form of a duck call. Players will be required to correctly identify the Classic Rock song played by Duck Call to upgrade their tickets. Tickets will be awarded to each player as follows:
a) Identify 0 of 3 Duck Calls – 2 upper balcony tickets ($55 value each) to “Clayton Homes Presents Duck Dynasty” at the Knoxville Civic Auditorium on Friday, October 25th
b) Identify 1 of 3 Duck Calls - 2 floor level back of the house tickets ($65 value each) to “Clayton Homes Presents Duck Dynasty” at the Knoxville Civic Auditorium on Friday, October 25th
c) Identify 2 of 3 Duck Calls - 2 main floor level tickets ($75 value each) to “Clayton Homes Presents Duck Dynasty” at the Knoxville Civic Auditorium on Friday, October 25th
d) Identify 3 of 3 Duck Calls - 2 VIP premium main floor level tickets ($125 value each) plus entrance into the pre-show meet and greet party to “Clayton Homes Presents Duck Dynasty” at the Knoxville Civic Auditorium on Friday, October 25th
4. Employees and relatives of contest sponsors including Clayton Homes and South Central Media or other radio stations in the Knoxville area and their respective affiliated companies, distributors, alcohol beverage retailers advertising and promotion agencies, and the immediate family members or household members of each are ineligible.
5. Winners will be contacted by WIMZ with prize pick up details. Winners will be required to pick up their tickets at WIMZ Studios & Offices located at 1100 Sharps Ridge Memorial Park Drive Knoxville, TN 37917 Monday thru Friday between 8:30am and 5:30pm. VIP ticket winners will receive special instructions from WIMZ involving the details of VIP tickets in addition to their tickets being on the floor.
6. South Central Media may require proof of age, identification and/or social security number prior to delivering a prize.
7. No purchase is necessary to enter.
8. Only one entry per person.
9. Incomplete or illegible entries or registrations may be disqualified.
10. The South Central Media Promotions Department will call all winners qualifiers and/or send emails with information of the time, date, and location of the grand prize giveaway. South Central Media is NOT responsible for any lost mail, incorrect addresses, incorrect phone numbers, or failure to notify winners of the grand prize event.
11. Membership registrations or entries that are determined by Station Management to be fraudulent, incomplete, and illegible or duplicates will be void and the person making such an entry barred from further participation.
12. All entries and registrations become the property of South Central Media and will not be acknowledged or returned.
13. South Central Media is not responsible for loss of service to the contest phone number due to overload, busy signals, or any other factors that may prevent an individual from completing his/her call. South Central Media cannot be held liable for (a) any lost or stolen membership entries or registrations, prizes or contest information, (b) any attempted registration or contact of grand prize event including phone or mail problems, lost, disconnected, not fully received, illegible or inaudible, nor (c) any technical malfunction related to any computer network, software, internet access, ISP's, servers, routers, or any other technical problem that may impact registration or prize claim including, without limitation, any internet telephone call connections, fax transmission or telephone calls. South Central Media and its sponsors are not responsible for printing errors.
14. By participating in this contest, each entrant hereby consents to South Central Media and its sponsors using the contestant’s name, voice, likeness, biographical information, hometown, his/her participation in the contest, and the substance of the contestant’s entry (in whole or in part) for on-air broadcast and for advertising and promotional purposes. Entrant agrees that no additional compensation will be paid for such usage.
15. Entry into South Central Media contests and constitutes agreement to abide by these rules, as well as any other specific contest rules established by South Central Media. These contest rules supersede, to the extent only of any conflict, any applicable general contest rules of South Central Media.
16. Copies of these complete contest rules are available at South Central Media studios located at 1100 Sharps Ridge Road, Knoxville, TN 37917.
17. This contest is subject to all applicable laws and regulations and is void where prohibited.